Graphtec with Computercut software?

Guest Platinum

Guest Platinum

So I am looking to buy a plotter and saw that there are alot of good reviews on the Graphtec ce5000 plotter and Computer cut software. Because of that I was wondering if the Comp.Cut software would work with the Graphtec plotter or will I have to buy a plotter from Comp.Cut as well?? sorry for the noob question.

So I am looking to buy a plotter and saw that there are alot of good reviews on the Graphtec ce5000 plotter and Computer cut software. Because of that I was wondering if the Comp.Cut software would work with the Graphtec plotter or will I have to buy a plotter from Comp.Cut as well?? sorry for the noob question.

you should check with computercut first. I used CC a few years ago and 1t didnt have a driver for graphtec . If you use USB you need a driver. I am sure they do have drivers now but it wont hurt to check , The guys name is Gary .

you should check with computercut first. I used CC a few years ago and 1t didnt have a driver for graphtec . If you use USB you need a driver. I am sure they do have drivers now but it wont hurt to check , The guys name is Gary .

There are drivers for plotters and drivers for serial to USB adapters. Version 7.0 Comp Cut has drivers for 1000's of plotters on the market, the driver needed to operate a serial to USB adapter should come with it when you purchase it.

There are drivers for plotters and drivers for serial to USB adapters. Version 7.0 Comp Cut has drivers for 1000's of plotters on the market, the driver needed to operate a serial to USB adapter should come with it when you purchase it.

Hi there...I sell CC in Canada.

As long as your Graptec speaks HPGL language you are good to go. this stands for Hewlett Packard Graphic Language.

You need to switch your plotter to this and you shouldn't have any problems.

Archived