A Little Article I Wrote on Window Film Underutilization

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN

If I were an uneducated customer or a member here by the screen name of 409GT reading your article, I would be thinking that if I have window film installed I would NOT have to worry about things fading in my home or work place. And as you know there is more involved in regards to fading issues than just UV rays.

That’s the first thing that came to mind as I was reading your article.

If I were an uneducated customer or a member here by the screen name of 409GT reading your article, I would be thinking that if I have window film installed I would NOT have to worry about things fading in my home or work place. And as you know there is more involved in regards to fading issues than just UV rays.

great feedback thank you

great feedback thank you

Changed to "minimizing the damage of U.V. rays to the people and things within (most window films blocks 99.9% of U.V. rays)"

instead of eliminating

I like your thesis. Window film is truly one of the most misunderstood and underutilized technologies. Whenever I am at the bookstore, I look at the books on energy efficiency and greening your home. I am always shocked at the omission or worse yet the misinformation about window film.

Guest tintjam65
I like your thesis. Window film is truly one of the most misunderstood and underutilized technologies. Whenever I am at the bookstore, I look at the books on energy efficiency and greening your home. I am always shocked at the omission or worse yet the misinformation about window film.
Great observation! I would have to think that if the glass industry had embraced the window industry years ago rather than look upon it as a threat to their livelihood, the book would read a whole lot differently today. :thumb

Archived