Is it possible that a Carfax would show

a Homicide? I get the driver door tint when the glass is put in. Multiple shots from the headlite down the entire driver side

2 holes in the seat with no exit. Service dept replaced the intake manifold , too many holes was causing the engine to hi-idle

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

unless there was an insurance claim on the damage. I did notice that there were no blood spray patterns at all in the picture. If the one shot went through a body they would not be able to get the blood out of the foam.

unless there was an insurance claim on the damage. I did notice that there were no blood spray patterns at all in the picture. If the one shot went through a body they would not be able to get the blood out of the foam.

:lol2 , there wasnt anyone shot or killed in that car. Ive seen some cars that were wrecked with fatalities, its a horror show. Plus if the driver took a shot to the head, there would be blood splat and brain matter all the way to the spare tire on that car. And if it went through the manifold, it was bigger than a 9mm. I know what my .40 did to a TMA amp that we were told to feild destroy so I can only imagine a head shot.

Your carfax should read like this

fuk with a vette got caught cheating on his wife. Wife riddled car with her pistol while listening to carry underwood. Wife is in jail for vandalism, destruction of property, reckless endangerment, discharging weapon in city limits recklessly.

or

bad gambler with vette owed loan shark. goons couldnt find gambler. riddled car full of wholes. car was repo'd.

Guest filmslayer

did you ever stick your head in and smell ? that is where the problem is with a death in a car . I tried to find the mythbusters where the did this with a pig but couldn't find it ....

Archived