Well I have the $$$ now I have to figure out the best w

Been saving my little butt off and have the cash. Now that I have it I really don't want to let it go, but, I suppose this is what I have been saving for. I primarily do auto tint though I would like to have access to PPF and custom patterns. Initially I was sold on ComputerCut, seems to have a lot of support, but I made that determination before some of the newer programs come out. I am open to buying as a package, or separate. If any company offers setup that would be awesome though I sincerely down that will happen. Aside from that I am looking for good quality patterns, good quality equipment. I would like to try and keep everything under about $8k. So far I have looked at TintTek, ComputerCut, I haven't got a price for PrecisionCut yet but it looks interested. Dunno, maybe I will just save my money, haha, too much to think about.

With precision cut you have to use their film.

Definitely a downside as I'm not a huge fan of having to tape my patterns to my peel board and door windows to keep them from rolling up and falling on the floor.

With precision cut you have to use their film.

Definitely a downside as I'm not a huge fan of having to tape my patterns to my peel board and door windows to keep them from rolling up and falling on the floor.

On second thought, it's not the worst thing depending on the price of the system.

Guest c5golfguy
Give me a shout ates.m@enprodistributing.com Ill give you all the options. You may end up keeping alot of that loot in your packet.

Not to hijack your thread ///M, but email sent man! :beer

Archived