Range Rover 1989

s&cautostyle

Guest naughtydog

At that year is should be a P38, if it is it has dot matrix but you will need to remove the door quarter glasses and pull out the window seals, sounds hard work but it's not too bad,

before anybody say BS you can leave them in...you may leave them in but the job will not be anything like what it should be.

If its the older classic shape, these are a pain!!, the rear quarters are on a big rubber gasket, I did one a few weeks ago and pulled the windows, it looked sweet but does take the extra time.

PM me if you are struggling.

At that year is should be a P38, if it is it has dot matrix but you will need to remove the door quarter glasses and pull out the window seals, sounds hard work but it's not too bad,

before anybody say BS you can leave them in...you may leave them in but the job will not be anything like what it should be.

If its the older classic shape, these are a pain!!, the rear quarters are on a big rubber gasket, I did one a few weeks ago and pulled the windows, it looked sweet but does take the extra time.

PM me if you are struggling.

Cheers mate I did it and turned out pretty good, at the end of the day it is 20 years old and the glass had welding spots on them which didnt help !! Still looked good though so im happy.Il put some pics up soon of it.

Cheers all

Well what a week customer came back with the Range Rover didnt like the bits of contamination on the rear side windows so I popped the glass out (my first time ) and tinted it.It looked mint customers over the moon and another job done !! thanks for all the info as usual and il will get some pictures up of it. boogie.gif

Archived