What our kids are exposed to....ridiculous

Is it just more idiotic crap that our kids have to be exposed to?? Paramore singer Hayley Williams 'accidentally' posts a topless pic of herself on Twitter......but, was it really accidental, or a publicity stunt orchestrated by her managers?? Either way, our generation didnt have this popping up all the time. Our kids are beginning to think it is normal and cool to be 'sexting'. At least when I grew up, the musicians we looked up to didnt have theri t**s or schlongs posted all over the place!!!!

Guest c5golfguy

It's all a way to get control, in my opinion. Give people something to keep their attention all the while taking our rights and liberties away. I'm not sure if its some conspiracy theory or not, but it sure seems that way at times. :beer

Really??!?

I'm going to see her dad tomorrow, I can't wait to hear what he says about it. :beer I bet he's pizzed...

Call me crazy but the last thing I'd ever mention to a father would be something regarding his daughter and nekkid pictures...

Really??!?

I'm going to see her dad tomorrow, I can't wait to hear what he says about it. :beer I bet he's pizzed...

Call me crazy but the last thing I'd ever mention to a father would be something regarding his daughter and nekkid pictures...

Well call me crazy! It will be the first thing I ask him about...

Really??!?

I'm going to see her dad tomorrow, I can't wait to hear what he says about it. blink.png I bet he's pizzed...

Well call me crazy! It will be the first thing I ask him about...

I'll bet you are dying right now to just call and ask!!!! :beer

Funny thing is, when I first read the post, I was thinking that Bama was supposed to tint this girls car. I wonder if they were seting up to have her windows done 5% in preparation for this pic coming out???

Archived