Valuetint=Global?

I have been using Global for about a year but heard that Valuetint Sirius is the same thing as QDP, but cost LESS. I received a sample of the Sirius and Sirius Black last week, but it doesn't match the Global QDP that I have. Can anyone with knowledge of Valuetint/Global tell me if this is true or not?

I have been using Global for about a year but heard that Valuetint Sirius is the same thing as QDP, but cost LESS. I received a sample of the Sirius and Sirius Black last week, but it doesn't match the Global QDP that I have. Can anyone with knowledge of Valuetint/Global tell me if this is true or not?

I am waiting for a delivery from Valuetint now so can't answer yet but I can tell you Mark is a stand up guy that will take care of you. How old is the Global you compared it to?

Cheers

Stan

I looked on the site, and it seems they have two different SIRUS Films. One is SIRUS, The other one is SIRUS II

Stan,

I have heard from a few people that Mark is a stand up guy. The Global I have is less then 6 months old. Let me know how it looks when you get your film.

FBO,

I have samples of both there Sirius films, and neither match.

Thanks for the input.

Stan,

I have heard from a few people that Mark is a stand up guy. The Global I have is less then 6 months old. Let me know how it looks when you get your film.

FBO,

I have samples of both there Sirius films, and neither match.

Thanks for the input.

Oh ok, I just thought that you might not had seen the other one :dunno Keep us posted on what you find out.

tint is tint is tint to some degree. If your supplier stands behind it and you feel the product is durable then thats a winning combo. Now, VT is all that, and on top of it, they got customer service withe the best of them. They work for you like an employee.

I have used VT film for about 1 year now and Global for about 6 months. There are certain things I like about both films, but I don't think they are the same imo. The Global does a bit better in shrinking and has a more aggressive adhesive imo. But Judd is a stand up guy and we would use them more often but their 35% films meter in a bit dark for me in illinois. They run their biz awesome tho, and are always ready to help out with any questions you have!

Archived