Back pain?

OK I am a old fart so I'm going to try it. I hear the Scott blue towels are the best :thumb

Thanks for the tip

The best roll is whatever you have on hand! :dunno

Really the contour of the roll and the give from the "squeeze " of a full roll is

just right.

Ok. Ya want a tint tip? Put the heat gun cord over yer shoulder! :lol6

Of course he will. And I like going to a chiro, but we pop our backs on a chair, we crack our

necks by just moving it just right. We crack knuckles. It's just the release of gas pressure

making that noise. That's the relief as well.

Chiropractors can help adjust some real issues, but a simple pop ain't gonna hurt, we do it all the time.

It's just a suggestion for easy, on the fly back relief.

Guest c5golfguy
Of course he will. And I like going to a chiro, but we pop our backs on a chair, we crack our

necks by just moving it just right. We crack knuckles. It's just the release of gas pressure

making that noise. That's the relief as well.

Chiropractors can help adjust some real issues, but a simple pop ain't gonna hurt, we do it all the time.

It's just a suggestion for easy, on the fly back relief.

:bingo

Guest GottaWearShades

Back pain is the nemesis of the professional window tinter. What I've found helpful during boughts of acute pain is to wear a a lightweight-type lifting belt when you work. It acts like a soft brace for ligament (knee) injuries. I've used it on long trips on my motorcycle with great results.

Archived