3M Film question, need help

FBO

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont listen to that p-18 is not a good film at all for dual! considered high risk!

Have they changed P18? It's like an R20 silver only twice the cost. I have never had a silver 20 break an IG unit but what do I know about 3M anyway?

:thumb

dont listen to that p-18 is not a good film at all for dual! considered high risk!

Have they changed P18? It's like an R20 silver only twice the cost. I have never had a silver 20 break an IG unit but what do I know about 3M anyway?

:lol

I can think of one place that has P-18 on Many Buildings,with IG units Jeff..........and mike you may have seen them........ :lol

Guest teamfutaba
what do I know about 3M anyway?

let's see... you know there still putting food on your table. you know you cant stand the fact that you dont know everything about window film. you know your so redundant in your replys it's like reading the same post over and over again. you know if you had it your way you would still be at 3M RED. you know you keep your replys on the edge of 3M legal. oh yeah this one... you know how much better you would be doing with that logo on your door. 3M

theres more but im tired from hanging all that AF-15 today.

let's see... you know there still putting food on your table. you know you cant stand the fact that you dont know everything about window film. you know your so redundant in your replys it's like reading the same post over and over again. you know if you had it your way you would still be at 3M RED. you know you keep your replys on the edge of 3M legal. oh yeah this one... you know how much better you would be doing with that logo on your door. 3M

And I know 3M doesn't make that AF Film as well.

Thanks for your analysis but evidently you really don't know me that well. . .but you will.

Guest teamfutaba

:bat

And I know 3M doesn't make that AF Film as well.

Thanks for your analysis but evidently you really don't know me that well. . .but you will.

it's common knowldeg for most that 3M dosnt make AF.

when you dont know as much about film as the other guy in debates you end your participation in the discussion for making a false statment. were all students of your greater knowledge, arent we...

please, your replys are predictable and redundant. its also common knowledge you were a 3M RED manager. you remind everyone in every post or reply you make.

Been putting NV-15,and RE-35 on dual pane for years. Maybe 1out of a 1000 has problems. More problems with the NV-25, but still acceptable. Warranties have covered every one. Should never have a problem with P-18. Don't really sell the RE-35 anymore,I like NV-35 better. The new NV's are much better, beautiful looking, and I love the new PS adhesive.

Archived