Tinter got an award for fine tint today.

Guest MRRCGUY

Guest MRRCGUY
This thread is stupid.

Lets whine about being a dumbass. Tint your car legal, pay the fine, and consider it a lesson learned.

Ok how about you go start your own thread about what a jackass you are, and we'll make sure to post there also.

We could try that, but there would be a problem with it. Im not a jackass. And certainly not one that owns a company that tints his OWN vehicle illegal. Jackass!

Well the OP didnt mention coning the system. Just looking to make conversation with fellow tinters. Is that not safe anymore??? Why is it somehow ok or cool to blast some one in the manner that Tintjunkie and others choose to. Ever notice that ratio of views to posts on any given thread on any given forum. This is due greatly to the abuse that jerk-off keyboard cowards throw off. It makes people timid about posting for fear of getting blasted for no good reason.

And they were 8% not 5%. lol

Its fine making conversation, but any attention given to THIS forum, one would know respect is not given to those who openly admit to tinting illegally. If you do it, keep your mouth shut about it. Im surprised Im the only one who called this thread what it is. Maybe they are wiser than me to stay outta this one.

For the record, I have never jerked-off on my keyboard (I go through quite a bit of paper towels), and im not a coward...thats why YOU are the jackass and not me.

I dont give a s#1% who knows that I tint illegal. Show me a tinter who claims to have never tinted beyond the legal limits and I will show you a liar!

By the way, where you choose to "jerk" it is your problem... Jackazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is stupid.

Lets whine about being a dumbass. Tint your car legal, pay the fine, and consider it a lesson learned.

Ok how about you go start your own thread about what a jackass you are, and we'll make sure to post there also.

We could try that, but there would be a problem with it. Im not a jackass. And certainly not one that owns a company that tints his OWN vehicle illegal. Jackass!

Well the OP didnt mention coning the system. Just looking to make conversation with fellow tinters. Is that not safe anymore??? Why is it somehow ok or cool to blast some one in the manner that Tintjunkie and others choose to. Ever notice that ratio of views to posts on any given thread on any given forum. This is due greatly to the abuse that jerk-off keyboard cowards throw off. It makes people timid about posting for fear of getting blasted for no good reason.

And they were 8% not 5%. lol

Its fine making conversation, but any attention given to THIS forum, one would know respect is not given to those who openly admit to tinting illegally. If you do it, keep your mouth shut about it. Im surprised Im the only one who called this thread what it is. Maybe they are wiser than me to stay outta this one.

For the record, I have never jerked-off on my keyboard (I go through quite a bit of paper towels), and im not a coward...thats why YOU are the jackass and not me.

I dont give a s#1% who knows that I tint illegal. Show me a tinter who claims to have never tinted beyond the legal limits and I will show you a liar!

By the way, where you choose to "jerk" it is your problem... Jackazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hmmm

I never said anything about a tinter who has never done an illegal job. We all have. You are the one crying about getting a ticket for it. And its jackaSS, ya jackass!

Excuse me, Ive gotta wash my micro fiber towels. They have gotten a little crusty.

Guest MRRCGUY

So, last Wednesday was the day in court. That morning just before heading to the court I removed the film on the rear doors of my Armada leaving the factory 20%. This left me with 25%FD, 20%RD, 5%RQTR, 5%BG, 10"5% Strip. I had no interest in fighting the ticket or doing anything other than pleading guilty and paying the fine. However a friend of mine who is a county cop advised me to do this, so I did.

When the judge call me up; here how it went.

Judge: How do you plea?

Me: Guilty.

Judge: Have you removed the film?

Me: Yes.

Judge: Is it here for inspection?

Me: Yes:

So he sends an officer out with me to take a look. This guy did not bring a meter. :thumb After scratching his head about it for like five minutes he calls over another officer who was a total ass. This guy did not even know the tint laws at all nor did he have a meter, but he was dead set on finding me to be illegal. After arguing over it for a few minutes he calls over yet another officer. This guy hollers out he's legal I can tell from here. This was from like 80 feet away. So he then argues with the second officer over rather or not there is non factory film on my rear doors until I take out a knife and attempt to find the film that is not there. Eventually the second cop gives up or realized he did not know what he was supposed to be looking for and we all go inside. And I go before the judge again.

Judge: What did we find?

Clerk: He's legal.

Judge: Well sir it looks like you got a free shot this time. Null Process.

Me: Uhhhh. OK.

So, I left thinking, WTF??!!?!?

Not one of the officers quoted the tint law correctly. My Strip was not legal, but they did not even look. My Back Glass was not legal, they looked but said nothing. There were none of the required ID labels, but they did not look. My Rear doors were totally factory but they tripped balls for 15 minutes over them. I plead guilty and did not request any exemption but got a "free shot" even though the ticket noted my profession.

End result. I printed off a copy of the Arkansas tint law to keep in the truck for reference in the future, and re-tinted the truck.

Legal film sucks, but its less of a PIA.

Archived