Window Tinting School

I wouldn't mind being called a prick if it were after " he's good" :lol2

Very true :lol2 When you learn and where ever you go, just be a nice guy and it will set you apart from them :lol2

Cheers dude................. if there is anything I can help you with on the phone give me a call anytime! :spit

Stan

Thanks Stan. Didn't you say you had some family in Oklahoma? Maybe if you're ever down this way and had time I would meet up with you :nope

I wouldn't mind being called a prick if it were after " he's good" :lol2

Very true :lol2 When you learn and where ever you go, just be a nice guy and it will set you apart from them :lol6

Cheers dude................. if there is anything I can help you with on the phone give me a call anytime! :yawn

Stan

Thanks Stan. Didn't you say you had some family in Oklahoma? Maybe if you're ever down this way and had time I would meet up with you :lol

That's what I was thinking :lol I have thought about a school in Tulsa :embar

If you READ the thread instead of just posting to be a problem you will see he is looking for a location first off where he will learn and secondly one CLOSE to his part of the world.

DGr33n I'll let you know next time I visit in Tulsa and maybe we can hook up with Mark at Value Tint and mess with some film at his place in T town.

Cheers dude

Stan

Stan, that would be great. Message me on here if you're ever in Tulsa and I'll come on up there. I also might have a buddy or two wanting to learn. Thanks

guest, I have seen their website but as Stan said I would prefer something a little closer. Thanks for the info though

Archived