Fiesta

Guest Mo Evo

Did a couple Fiesta's at the Ford dealer. They were 4 drs. The rollups are super easy, as is the very small triangle shaped rear quarters. The b/g isn't all that big, but it's a pretty heavy shrink. Wild colors too, one a crazy green, the other dam near fuschia colored!

Guest tint325i

that must have a different bg in it to the euro one then, car looks identical, ive got a ford dealer right across the road and do loads of these, dead easy with the spoiler off (big spoiler models only)

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Did a couple Fiesta's at the Ford dealer. They were 4 drs. The rollups are super easy, as is the very small triangle shaped rear quarters. The b/g isn't all that big, but it's a pretty heavy shrink. Wild colors too, one a crazy green, the other dam near fuschia colored!

I think you are doing something wrong as these are dead easy to shrink.

I think you are doing something wrong as these are dead easy to shrink.

Could be the film, there is a certain popular cheap film that is near impossible for me to get on Mazda 3's, cx9, etc. They aren't much different in shape.

ATC melted like butter over the BG, my and my co-worker knocked the whole car out in 15 minutes, lol, we couldn't believe it.

2011-01-07123323.jpg

Ya coulda dun it in 13 minutes if ya kick that dam stool out from under the

lazy-azz kid doin the doors! :blink:

J/K... but I don't understand "gettin comfy" to spend 40 seconds at a door! Lots do it, though.

Archived