Fix Tint Citation w/No Meter

Guest scottydosnntkno
Well yes I could. I guess going back to what I said, what I meant to say was, how does he know what percent it is? I mean, I guess he was probably right, but lets say that the fronts are just under 50 and the rears are at 33. That is very close to tell without a meter and to make the assumption that she should fix her tint.

But, I do not know the tint laws of AZ either and like I said, she was not 100% sure what they told her is on it, so maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I guess I'll see when she comes over.

Can't wait, she sounded hot as hell and talked my ear OFF!

so say the fronts are 47%(just under 50%). Thats still 14% VLT, or in this case a 29% difference in darkness. I'm pretty sure any cop, who stares and cars all day long, is going to be able to tell the difference.

Even my g/f, who is far from a car person will always say how dark do you think that tint is(to someone whos illegal) to see my reaction and to "test" me. I'll be like oh its probably 15/20 and she goes I was thinking the same thing.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jody121
Well, she said she got it tinted when she lived in AZ and she said she thinks they told her it is 33%. In wisconsin, front windows need to be 50 and rears 35 so with that said, I find it hard to believe that he saw her pass by and thought it was too dark. He must have one hell of an eye. She is going to bring it over sometime this week to put a meter on it.

Lately, I have had so many people call me and tell me they got pulled over in the same area of town by the same State Patrol because apparently they can pull you over for just tint. Everybody else that got stopped had like 5-10% tint so I am not surprised but if what she says is true about the %, then like I said, this guy must have "Tint Vision" or some $hit.

I was just surprised that she said he said it "looked to dark" and told her to fix it, yet he never even metered it.

Arizona state law is 35% on the front doors, you can rattle can the back if you want. more than likely it is legal for AZ.

Archived