Almost thought October Was a Bust

I was talking to a client that we won a bid against 3M, and he said he was getting plywood to cover his windows with speed clips. I mentioned exterior security film with wet glaze (since the inside will be done with solar control and wet glaze cannot be done on the inside). We sold him on the job totaling an additional $7325...on top of $7636 (solar control, shades, view control). Building wont be finished for another month or so, but at least its there.

I was talking to a client that we won a bid against 3M, and he said he was getting plywood to cover his windows with speed clips. I mentioned exterior security film with wet glaze (since the inside will be done with solar control and wet glaze cannot be done on the inside). We sold him on the job totaling an additional $7325...on top of $7636 (solar control, shades, view control). Building wont be finished for another month or so, but at least its there.

School me, what is wet glaze? :lol2

Its a silicone attachement, that secures the film, glass, and frame to the structure of the building. Typically we use a product called DOW995 and apply it a half inch to 3/4 of an inch on the frame and film. I dont have ant pictures on hand to show what it looks like.

Its a silicone attachement, that secures the film, glass, and frame to the structure of the building. Typically we use a product called DOW995 and apply it a half inch to 3/4 of an inch on the frame and film. I dont have ant pictures on hand to show what it looks like.

I gotcha... I found this.

WetAnchoringLG.jpg

Archived