camry kickin my butt

Guest sik99ranger

Guest sik99ranger

ok ive tryed tinting this camry atleast 7 times and it will not stick along the bottom nomatter what. i have pulled the deck back and looked and there isint any urathane hanging out im cutting it as close to the dots as poss and tryed everything i can thin of. iv steelwooled the entire window atleast 7 times and still no sticking. i trued putting a strip down there just to see if it wa to much shrink or not enough or whatnot and it didnt stick eather. im lost has anyone else had this? its a 09 and i have done at least 7 other oines with no probs so im guessin its not what im doing wile shrinking. tryed dryer sheets and soap both. also h and hh patterns and the ryk way (which worked awsome on this window) its comming back monday hopfully u guys can give me some ideas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What film are you using? I Use Global qdp and that thing sticks on anything :) i had to up my J&J From 2 small drops to 3 big drops. Maybe, when you squeege the window, go outside and heat up that section of the window with heat gun. Go back inside and use something to apply pressure on the film and hold it there for few seconds and see if that helps, Good luck.

What film are you using? I Use Global qdp and that thing sticks on anything :boogie i had to up my J&J From 2 small drops to 3 big drops. Maybe, when you squeege the window, go outside and heat up that section of the window with heat gun. Go back inside and use something to apply pressure on the film and hold it there for few seconds and see if that helps, Good luck.

again :lol

Archived