11/9

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mean to sound off the wall or "conspiratorial".

I read a lot, and I pay attention to current events, and some very strange things are happening, unprecedented things.

Someone taking notice and saying something is not 'conspiratorial'.

It's always the people who don't have a clue what is happening that always use that term to dismiss anything that they aren't aware of, it's cognitive dissonance and is not a valid way to argue a point.

Anyone else have the heebie geebies?

None on our shores

I know people still eating their y2k rations.

:lol2

I didn't mean to sound off the wall or "conspiratorial".

I read a lot, and I pay attention to current events, and some very strange things are happening, unprecedented things.

Someone taking notice and saying something is not 'conspiratorial'.

It's always the people who don't have a clue what is happening that always use that term to dismiss anything that they aren't aware of, it's cognitive dissonance and is not a valid way to argue a point.

No argurment there.... the world is in a state of upheaval and there are more people who embrace ignorance than awareness :thumb

Although we are currently p1ss1ng in someone elses wheaties..... and I am sure they are pissed and plotting something..I mean they were angry when they did what they did...now we have had the punk bitches isolated in desert caves for who knows how long.... I have a hard time thinking that they will act on a 911 or 119 number however....

Although we are currently p1ss1ng in someone elses wheaties..... and I am sure they are pissed and plotting something..I mean they were angry when they did what they did...now we have had the punk bitches isolated in desert caves for who knows how long.... I have a hard time thinking that they will act on a 911 or 119 number however....

I wasn't talking about the phantom cave dwellers that we surrendered our freedoms for and that have evaded our entire armed forces for 9 years. :thumb

I have no idea what may or may not happen, I didn't say terrorists from caves, hell I don't even believe that in the first place.

All I know is that some very strange things are happening right now and a lot of things point to this time coming up as a breaking point and there are a lot of coincidences happening.

Archived