Graphtec 5100-150 red or blue top blade holder

Guest Imperial_Tint

Guest Imperial_Tint

i am cutting window film with a blue top holder and a clean cut 30degree blade but will be cutting paint protection film here shortly with a 45degree blade, and although i know it is meant for reflective films and such, is it necessary to have a red top hold for cutting paint protection film, or will my blue top holder do the job just fine? any input is greatly appreciated, thanks you!

i am cutting window film with a blue top holder and a clean cut 30degree blade but will be cutting paint protection film here shortly with a 45degree blade, and although i know it is meant for reflective films and such, is it necessary to have a red top hold for cutting paint protection film, or will my blue top holder do the job just fine? any input is greatly appreciated, thanks you!

LOL, I always thought the colors were just to keep track of what blade was what. I have 2 blue ones, one with a 25* and one with a 45*, I cut ppf just fine with the 45* and the blue tip.

Guest Imperial_Tint

lol! thanks, nowwwww where to find a cheap blue top holder... does anyone know if the ebay aluminum blade holders are anygood? there nice and cheap :blink: a new blue on is almost 100 bucks!

Guest scottydosnntkno
lol! thanks, nowwwww where to find a cheap blue top holder... does anyone know if the ebay aluminum blade holders are anygood? there nice and cheap :beer a new blue on is almost 100 bucks!

I have an ebay one and it works fine

LOL, I always thought the colors were just to keep track of what blade was what. I have 2 blue ones, one with a 25* and one with a 45*, I cut ppf just fine with the 45* and the blue tip.

where you getting those 25* blades from??

Archived