Mystery missile(s)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean the statement he makes sounds like such a bitch move. "No matter what you guys do we will have your back" So basically stating if they were causing genocide or other unspeakable acts, we would stand by and condone it.

They are and we are.

sweet. I wish I was like that dude in Dubai and making my own island from the sand at the bottom of the sea. I want my own little island away from this garbage. Slowley but surely some one would make there way on it and claim it to be theirs then tax the %&$# out of me.

israel? :lol

I mean, once again i find it hard to believe that some middle eastern's snuck up into our shallow water off the coast and launched a missile that never landed with out our Navy not noticing them entering the waters. But just cause they tell us how bad the US military is don't mean we really are.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Isreal??

And what your government are just saying "so what". Normally if a country fires a missile then there is some form of retaliation. Presumably not in this case.

If what the Isrealis are saying is true then it is highly embarresing for you lot.

So, TD, you fall in line with the rest of the conspiracy theorists?? Its all Israels fault?? YOu have to be kidding............. Ahmadinejad has run around thumbing his nose at the US and ony other country allied to us. His claims of not wanting nuclear weapons, only nuclear power are a load of bull. This lunatic has spouted his rhetoric for years that Iran is being threatened by Israel. In truth, his country has secretly supplied the Palestinians and others with weapons to coninue a war that could have long ago ended. Israel is not out to annex land from other countries, nor is it pushing for a war in the middle east. Unfortunately, outside factions behind the scenes continue to demand the demise of the state of Israel which perpetuates their right to defend themselves. If the majority of the muslim controlled states in the middle east had their way, they would destroy Israel and commit a genocide of their own on the Jewish people. For so many years, the US looked at Israel as an ally and treated them as such. At the same time, we also respected the sovereignty of all the other middle eastern, no matter what their opinion of us was. Former administrations have worked to keep a peace in the region and been rebuked by the same countries we have shown a respect for. Today we are saddled with an president and administration that cozy's up to many countries who either have worked against us for years or have sworn our destruction. As our president runs around the globe making promises he has no right to do (ie. promising India a seat on the UN security council) I am starting to feel we have a buffoon in the white house. My opinion is that it will take us years to rebuild the relationships he is destroying with his pandering. Buddying up to Chavez and others who have shown their hatred of the US continues to prove his contempt and arrogance. Down the road, remember my comments. Blaming Israel for the problems is a fools pipe dream. If we get dragged into another major conflict in the middle east, it will be the fault of the enemies of the state of Israel and this administration that is to blame!!!

Archived