Pro Tools Now

I landed a job making some videos for this company's website and glad I did! I'm kind of old school with tools but finally crawled out of the cave and started using these tools.... some for the first time. Really had fun making the demo videos :thumb

Check them all out here at the Pro Tools Now

Cheers

Stan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surprised Avid Technologies is letting them get away with using that name. Pro-Tools is a very very large player in the audio production game.

Congrats stan on the work. there site looked good.

You sound like Jeff Foxworthy! :money

The company is "Pro Tools Now" is Avid just Pro Tools?

Me and Jeff went to different schools together :lol2

They did give me a great spot on the website for my training :boogie

thanks guys

Stan

The company is "Pro Tools Now" is Avid just Pro Tools?

Yea but they dont play games. kinda like if they were to say , "hey we were using that as a sales pitch during our discount months or already a name of a new version" or somin to that degree. Consider them like Lulu. Remember when Mark was Called Lunar Tint? and how bad they flipped the wig!! The cool thing would be if Avid did go after them and they got a bunch of publicity. I would be all kudos if that was the case. Who knows maybe thats the plan!! :lol

other than the doctor series, all their products are already standards, just with new names?

Yup the stroke doctor I got last year. Go doctor is new (I think). Same people who have made the tools for awhile for different companies. The website doesn't sell tools to the public, it is just a new site for the manufacture that has my videos. They did a great job for me with the training section. Even took some pounds off of me in the picture :moa The video I am working on now talks about when the tools are ordered with custom printing. The tools for that one are all imprinted with different film mannys names.

Cheers for Jeff's brother from a different mother :nope

edit.............. is manny a word :lol

Archived