9 year old Madico

I found out how difficult it is to get good pics of film! This is my Moms 2002 Explorer. In Nov. 2001 I did the two fronts with Onyx 20 (yeah, i know its illegal, but thats when I was young, dumb, and full of...). It was time to change it. This vehicle was ALWAYS kept outside. The last pic shows the fading on the door trim to hopefully prove it has been outside. The film was certainly purple, as Onyx does fade purple/blue (I will get pics of my Dads truck which is a 2002 F350 with Onyx 35 when I re tint it), but the point is to show how well the film has held up. I was unable to get a shot of where the adhesive was starting to fail. It was rippling slightly in one spot. Otherwise, the film was still crystal clear, with no deterioration (other than fading).

Explorer.jpg

Explorer1.jpg

Explorer2.jpg

Explorer3.jpg

Finished with Wincos30. See the faded trim?

Explorer4.jpg

Guest VaTinterPMan

When I first stepped up to the plate to buy more expensive film and start charging people tinting ther Car's I went to Madico, Wont say who I have been buying from but its been a great experience...I had the choice of stocking Onyx also with XSR and I didn't...To tell you the truth Im glad I didn't just cause the way the Charcool has held up....

Archived