New car tinting has started.

Who makes AB80? Also is ctx suntek? I got a sample of it and the adhesive was so agreessive to what I am used to I wasted the whole sample roll and never got it to install without creasing it or just straight up stuck it wrong. I love bmw's just not the average owner of BMW's. But then again Corvette owners are worse!

Air Blue 80 and the CTX are Llumar. I find it hard to believe there was issues installing it, they are about the easiest films I have ever worked with, the adhesie is a bit tacky, but nothing exceptional, comparable to the Madico and Johnsons I've used.

No I admit it was installer error but again it was Suntek not llumar. I dont think I have ever tried LuLu maybe I should.

There is a small amount of sticker shock, but when you are talking $10 a car, it's really not that much more. Like I said though, hands down the easiest film we have installed (ATC,ATR,CTX and AB).

We thought about getting the M3, but I was thinking the 335is will be a bit more exclusive and comfortable for daily use. Not only that, the 335is is fully loaded, where the M3 would only have a few options. That, and I've already had a couple M3s

Picture004.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

Archived