2011 Fusion Hybrid

Guest GSRBOB

Just got one to do today, the back seat folds down after getting to the release levers in the trunk. Just a heads up for people pulling out the headrest. Car sux IMO.. Blah!

20090630emery06.jpg

20090630emery07.jpg

20090630emery08.jpg

Guest scottydosnntkno

I just work around the head rests :lol

and fusions sucking? those are some of the easiest cars on the road to do. Lots of room on the sides of the roll downs, easy easy BG

I just work around the head rests :lol

and fusions sucking? those are some of the easiest cars on the road to do. Lots of room on the sides of the roll downs, easy easy BG

I'd rather do a C Class. I hate matrix an the quarters suck. I am still debating weather to try the blue glue..(never have tried it on the matrix)

To be honest with the matrix, I think out of the 100+ of those cars we have tinted I have heard issues with 2 customers, there is a certain demographic that iFcuks everything, and you know who they are, so jsut tell them up front what options you have, 99.5% won't give a %&$#.

Guest thatsnappyguy

that car is cake. i could do them all day. flat ass back glass, easy doors. the 1/4's i could see how they can be tricky, but to me they are easy. 45 mins average with computer cut patterns.

Fusions are one of my favorite cars to tint, the back window doesn't have many fingers, the side windows have alot of room so you can leave them a little long and they slide right into place, and the 1/4s are only a pain in the @$$ if your hands aren't steady and you don't have a good drop light. I use the blue glue on the dot matrix and as long as you spread it around good, comes out perfect everytime, just make sure you catch the stuff with a towel though, there will be alot of excess. Another trick as SHWUSYRTNTS mentioned, if you take your olfa and cut maybe 1/4 of an inch off around the gasket of the quarter windows, it makes it really easy to slide the tint behind there giving it an even better look you don't see on many fusions around here.

Archived