maple leaf tickets

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no .But toronto puts strip joints in orlando to shame . We should send our mayor to them to show how they make there citizens very happy . :wall

You'd like my hometown then :krazy flights from Orlando to Toronto are amazingly cheap. Care for a working vacation ? :lol

no .But toronto puts strip joints in orlando to shame . We should send our mayor to them to show how they make there citizens very happy . :beer

You'd like my hometown then :blink: flights from Orlando to Toronto are amazingly cheap. Care for a working vacation ? :lol

Are Belleville's rippers really that great? No sarcasm there... genuine curiosity :spit

no .But toronto puts strip joints in orlando to shame . We should send our mayor to them to show how they make there citizens very happy . :beer

You'd like my hometown then :eyebrows flights from Orlando to Toronto are amazingly cheap. Care for a working vacation ? :lol

Are Belleville's rippers really that great? No sarcasm there... genuine curiosity :spit

i use to go to million$ club and Dynasty in oshawa . I heard they shut em all down . Strip joints are the closet thing to heaven . booze-girls-loud music-food "champagne room" -no wives . What more do you need to survive .

no .But toronto puts strip joints in orlando to shame . We should send our mayor to them to show how they make there citizens very happy . :dunno

You'd like my hometown then :dunno flights from Orlando to Toronto are amazingly cheap. Care for a working vacation ? :lol

i use to go to million$ club and Dynasty in oshawa . I heard they shut em all down . Strip joints are the closet thing to heaven . booze-girls-loud music-food "champagne room" -no wives . What more do you need to survive .

A rub'n tug next door to one :spit

You'd like my hometown then :woowoo flights from Orlando to Toronto are amazingly cheap. Care for a working vacation ? :lol

A rub'n tug next door to one :spit

Like in Pickering :lol

Archived