hyundai's are starting to look more like a luxury car

My customer told me that Hyundai has a 10yr/100,00 miles warranty on their powertrain but not only that they have changed the body styles to look like a luxury or sport car. This

Particular model had all the bells and whistles in it and looked pretty nice and if they changed the hyundai emblem to a straight H (instead of the angle H) it would be a honda. :beer

I installed XPEL's Standard PPF - hood, fenders, mirrors and bumper kit ......

http://clearbraofjax.com/?page_id=9&al...&gallery=59

I really like the new Hyundai sonata. The car has great looks , and the lines are awesome. Hyundai has been smart in the way they advertise as well. ANd i guess their cars are becoming more and more reliable.

I'd buy a Hyundai over a Lexus. <srs> They both use the same design style. Lexus has always been to me a Toyota with more leather and sound deadening......and more uppity owners. I think it's funny that in the 80's/90's the Japanese were copying us and euro cars and now the Koreans are copying the Japanese. Kia seems to be the brand copying Honda, the Forte is a complete knock off of the Civic.

My parents bought a Hyundai one of the first years they were in North America...what were they called...the Steller I think.... :thumb

They put over 600,000 kms on it before the body started to go...then they bought another...and it had over 500,000 kms before they sold it to my sister...so as far as disposable... :thumb They worked for my parents....and man....they drive their cars HARD! :lol

My parents bought a Hyundai one of the first years they were in North America...what were they called...the Steller I think.... :chin

They put over 600,000 kms on it before the body started to go...then they bought another...and it had over 500,000 kms before they sold it to my sister...so as far as disposable... :dunno They worked for my parents....and man....they drive their cars HARD! :trustme

I meant that they were "cheapies" and were easily replaced

My parents bought a Hyundai one of the first years they were in North America...what were they called...the Steller I think.... :lol2

They put over 600,000 kms on it before the body started to go...then they bought another...and it had over 500,000 kms before they sold it to my sister...so as far as disposable... :beer They worked for my parents....and man....they drive their cars HARD! :lol2

I meant that they were "cheapies" and were easily replaced

:lol2 Gotcha.

My customer told me that Hyundai has a 10yr/100,00 miles warranty on their powertrain but not only that they have changed the body styles to look like a luxury or sport car. This

Particular model had all the bells and whistles in it and looked pretty nice and if they changed the hyundai emblem to a straight H (instead of the angle H) it would be a honda. :beer

I installed XPEL's Standard PPF - hood, fenders, mirrors and bumper kit ......

http://clearbraofjax.com/?page_id=9&al...&gallery=59

That 10 yr/100,000 mile warranty is what makes Hyundai dealers make great for ppf business. Those F&I guys aren't selling many extended warranties, so they need something to push to get more dollars per copy (more cash on each sale). We have some guys servicing Hyundai dealerships putting film on 60%-70% of the cars that drive off the lot!

Archived