Crappy Tinters

Ok so when i was first learning to tint there was an "experienced" tinter that was just hired for a couple weeks to help fill in.

i saw him do a couple things that are just stupid!

1. he set tint on all the windows to cut out the patters. then he put dryer sheet on the back window of the car and then set a industrial work fan pointed at the back window to dry it faster. and as you just might guess all the tint flew off the car....

2. his tinting pouch was falling apart so he STAPLED it back together. brand new challenger with only 151 miles on it. scratched and gouged the rear fenders and caused over $1100 in damage....

any other good stories?!?!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

The guy who videoed all his work whether it was good, bad or indifferent and using good, bad or indifferent techniques and then put it on the internet for all to see and copy.

Had one working for me that was either blind or didn't think do stop a car before the parking block, went over well with a couple sports car owners and some riced out taurus with twin melon shooters that he smashed backing over a parking block. Some people have no sense.

The guy who videoed all his work whether it was good, bad or indifferent and using good, bad or indifferent techniques and then put it on the internet for all to see and copy.

sorry man i guess im just doing my best to "change the industry and put you out of buisness"

Guest Malcolm E Boo

sorry man i guess im just doing my best to "change the industry and put you out of buisness"

Well don't

Had one working for me that was either blind or didn't think do stop a car before the parking block, went over well with a couple sports car owners and some riced out taurus with twin melon shooters that he smashed backing over a parking block. Some people have no sense.

damn thats crazy!

i agree the crappy tinter i was talking about also took an off brand scotch bright to the inside of a back window he was cleaning... scratches everywhere

Well don't

well i guess we might as well shut down tintdude.com too. cuz you know that all the ancient tinting secrets are getting leaked to amateurs.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Well don't

well i guess we might as well shut down tintdude.com too. cuz you know that all the ancient tinting secrets are getting leaked to amateurs.

The difference being is that there is a level of control over who says and who sees what on here, you have no control on who sees your videos.

Archived