sungard " euro tint " vs Solargard "NR Smoke"

Guest Darknesswithin
Is this a "which tint is worse" thread?

J/k :lol

:lol2 no kidding

solar gard is garbage and will just peel off adhesive issues

dang Joe that's going a little overboard don't ya think,,, or are you just referring to the Nr smoke because you are very accurate with that statement

Guest Crackz

10 tinters in ny here we can name them all if you need vary from nr smoke nr char and supreme all with same peel issues solargard lied said it was isolated but ran and hid and still to this day tinters here in ny dropping it like a bad habbit due to peeling

Guest Darknesswithin
10 tinters in ny here we can name them all if you need vary from nr smoke nr char and supreme all with same peel issues solargard lied said it was isolated but ran and hid and still to this day tinters here in ny dropping it like a bad habbit due to peeling

oh don't take it wrong Joe, you are right about the issues of peeling... but it was only with the 2 lowest lines Solargard makes,, no wonder anyone and everyone that used that crap was having issues... those films are barely 1 mil , thats just over what saran rap is :spit

I wouldn't recommend anyone use those 2 films from any manufacture to anyone :thumb

Guest Darknesswithin
gotcha darkness dont want anyone to go through what we did

heck No,, that sucks :mad

when customers come in and ask about the Nr films I don't have to worry about installing cheap tint for them, for the "Signal Friendly" films I offer the Ceramic line from Johnson or the CarbonXp from Suntek and thats it..

yeah sometimes they have recieved a real low price that there wanting me to match or be in the same area and I explain the many reasons why I can't,, it's a 75/25 win or lose thing then..

can't win them all but they always end up looking me up a yr or two later for the better stuff the second go around.. heck many of those chaep tint shops only last 1 season anyway , :cool

Archived