dark film on cop car

mikebrook_07

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:evileye haha what an A hole!

:hmmm OMG the funniest ones are the ones that take time to sink in and the victim to realize they have been had...... That was awesome there Slick :lol2 25 minutes no less :lol2

:twocents haha what an A hole!

:lol2 OMG the funniest ones are the ones that take time to sink in and the victim to realize they have been had...... That was awesome there Slick :lol2 25 minutes no less :lol2

:jerkit just takes me awhile sometimes lol

At least you took it well. I didn't mean it to be mean...just kidding around with ya. :lol2

:twocents haha what an A hole!

:lol2 OMG the funniest ones are the ones that take time to sink in and the victim to realize they have been had...... That was awesome there Slick :lol2 25 minutes no less :lol2

:jerkit just takes me awhile sometimes lol

At least you took it well. I didn't mean it to be mean...just kidding around with ya. :lol2

:moa

Since I have become a Police Officer I have come to the opinion that I either want NO film on the car or light tint. I dont know how the guys see out with dark tint. There is too much going inside that car and around you to have your vision obstructed.

The only car in our dept. that is tinted is the K-9 car and thats because the dog stays in there ALL DAY LONG.

DPS here in Texas has recently started letting the Troopers get their cars tinted because they have ran into Troopers having skin cancer. The DPS commander for this area demands that the DPS get their cars tinted in accordance with the TEXAS LAW if they get them tinted.

Since I have become a Police Officer I have come to the opinion that I either want NO film on the car or light tint. I dont know how the guys see out with dark tint. There is too much going inside that car and around you to have your vision obstructed.

The only car in our dept. that is tinted is the K-9 car and thats because the dog stays in there ALL DAY LONG.

DPS here in Texas has recently started letting the Troopers get their cars tinted because they have ran into Troopers having skin cancer. The DPS commander for this area demands that the DPS get their cars tinted in accordance with the TEXAS LAW if they get them tinted.

sounds like a chance for you to make some side cash MDOG. I'd even do them lightly in like a 70% or 80% so they didn't even have to look tinted.

All the cops i do work for either want 5% or Nothing at all.

Archived