How do you guys put the film on your BG?

I frankie or do the texas tint chick fold alot lately

i haven't heard of the texas tint fold? what is that?? hehe

since i failed at posting the video here's the link.

hopefully TD will help me out :thumb

ok no offense to who made that video. Because I believe that everyone has their own way. But if you think that putting in a BG frankie is difficult. You will have some seriouos troubles trying to pull that trick off cleanly. And did those brand new speakers really need a bath they looked pretty clean to me? :beer

I agree with you. However I have T-Rex Syndrome and have really short arms. LOL. But I find that fold works well for me on cars that have a low angle and large rear glass. But I do believe overall that the Frankie should be mastered by everyone. Walk before you can run.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ridiculous

ya just from watching the video, i don't think i even wanna try doing it. but like they say, there's no right or wrong way, its what works best for you! :thumb

ya just from watching the video, i don't think i even wanna try doing it. but like they say, there's no right or wrong way, its what works best for you! :lol

honestly the time she spent folding that piece up I would have already had it in the car and half squeegeed out before she even picked that piece up to bring it in the car. :blink:

Don't knock the fold until you have tried it. I was amazed at how clean windows come out with that technique. It's not something I do....but I have tried it more than once...and every time I have been impressed. :thumb

Don't knock the fold until you have tried it. I was amazed at how clean windows come out with that technique. It's not something I do....but I have tried it more than once...and every time I have been impressed. :cool

no way i wouldn't knock anyone style. It just looked really akward for my tastes thats all :mad:beer

Guest ridiculous
Don't knock the fold until you have tried it. I was amazed at how clean windows come out with that technique. It's not something I do....but I have tried it more than once...and every time I have been impressed. :thumb

no way i wouldn't knock anyone style. It just looked really akward for my tastes thats all :krazy:thumb

:gasp

Guest ptownstint

ive never rolled or folded i jus snach it off catch it in my arm bring my arms together so i can get in the car slide it in place been doin it like that for almost 14 years now and no problem

I frankie or do the texas tint chick fold alot lately

i haven't heard of the texas tint fold? what is that?? hehe

since i failed at posting the video here's the link.

hopefully TD will help me out :fdup

ok no offense to who made that video. Because I believe that everyone has their own way. But if you think that putting in a BG frankie is difficult. You will have some seriouos troubles trying to pull that trick off cleanly. And did those brand new speakers really need a bath they looked pretty clean to me? :dunno

What's wrong with bathing the speakers? I flood those biotches lol. I also Frankie and it has worked just fine for years. Whatever works for ya

Archived