What hard cards don't scratch

Guest S and S

I use the gold cards. I also have a hard card sharpner that I payed like 3$ for. U just run the edges thru it. I do it onc a week. It only shaves a tiny bit off and makes it like new again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
yellow / orange lidco ....

slayer where are you getting these cards at. That use to be my fav card, but the last couple times I ordered what i thought was this card. Was a super stiff yellow card that isn't good for anything except shrinking BG's. Do you have to go to lidco direct? :thumb

through your supplier , they make two kinds . rounded or sharp corners , i like the rounded better . they call them a yellow card eventhough they are orange :bingo ask your supplier to look at one the will have lidco stamped on it ...

I use the gold cards. I also have a hard card sharpner that I payed like 3$ for. U just run the edges thru it. I do it onc a week. It only shaves a tiny bit off and makes it like new again.

Using a hard card sharpener to keep the edges smooth is critical. Some use sandpaper or even the leg of their jeans to accomplish this too. The important thing with any card is to keep the edge smooth. The SR coatings used by many manufacturers seem to be more susceptible than in years past, so this is more critical than ever. The sharpener is pictured below and is available at most suppliers. It uses pieces of a standard olfa blade in the sharpener, so it is even easy to keep it cutting smooth.

http://www.zoladist.com/p-139-hard-card-sharpener.aspx

yellow / orange lidco ....

slayer where are you getting these cards at. That use to be my fav card, but the last couple times I ordered what i thought was this card. Was a super stiff yellow card that isn't good for anything except shrinking BG's. Do you have to go to lidco direct? :dunno

through your supplier , they make two kinds . rounded or sharp corners , i like the rounded better . they call them a yellow card eventhough they are orange :dunno ask your supplier to look at one the will have lidco stamped on it ...

I got out my zola catolog and I think I may have found it. The one i'm looking at says 4" lidco squeegee-yellow part# HC087

and yeah rounded corners for sure i have never even used hard corner cards. :thumb

I got out my zola catolog and I think I may have found it. The one i'm looking at says 4" lidco squeegee-yellow part# HC087

and yeah rounded corners for sure i have never even used hard corner cards. :dunno

Yep C to C. That is the one. I will post the link below. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.zoladist.com/p-133-4-lidco-squeegee-yellow.aspx

Archived