I can do them....I just dont wont to anymore. I hated them then... I hate them now. Right along with that awful Saturn rear glass that was similar to the olds. I'd rather do 55, 56 and 57 Chevy rear glasses all do than those things! Seriously!

lol my daughter has that saturn lmao i have to tint it for hear i do them 1 piece not the cutlass though 2 piece

What a daddy will do for his daughter! :dunno I have done those the same way you do. :beer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz
I can do them....I just dont wont to anymore. I hated them then... I hate them now. Right along with that awful Saturn rear glass that was similar to the olds. I'd rather do 55, 56 and 57 Chevy rear glasses all do than those things! Seriously!

lol my daughter has that saturn lmao i have to tint it for hear i do them 1 piece not the cutlass though 2 piece

What a daddy will do for his daughter! :dunno I have done those the same way you do. :beer

deecar2.jpgdeecar1.jpg

What a daddy will do for his daughter! :mad I have done those the same way you do. :beer

deecar2.jpgdeecar1.jpg

thats it's litttle sister in a saturn. much easier car to tint. However the BG still suck's. I had to do one for a friend of my wife's last summer.

All i was told is that she had a 4dr car and would I please hook her up. she dropped it off and I'm like what! :bat

I have never done the Cutlass pictured, but have done the Saturn a few times, and I was thinking it would be about the same. Then I see how the Cutlass bg curves backwards towards the bottom. Yikes!! This may sound silly, but Id like to try one.

3 time the normal amount at least for that car with one piece. I think to one piece takes about 2 hours dedicated just to the back glass, sucks. The saturn is like a walk in the park compared to that cutlass, nice job btw

I've done many in one piece but always with someone helping to pull the film while i heat and shrink! I pull the deck out and roll it in! It's such a long piece of film that installing it franky style would be a major pita! All the door seals pull out so the side windows are'nt so bad but you have to shrink all of them including the little 1/4 window! This car is a 2 1/2 to 3 hour job for even a seasoned pro! The dot pattern in the back can be sanded and droped heated and reapplied to look really good!

Archived