FirstCut vs ComputerCut

Guest Bad Boy Tinting

Guest Bad Boy Tinting

I have been a ComputerCut user for about five years. I really like the ComputerCut. However, at the beginning of the year they have gone up on the fee's and also, are obliging us to buy more of SolarGard film. I actually don't use a lot of the film, because of some foregoing problems that I have had with the film. Nevertheless, I still use the ComputerCut with LLumar and Suntek window film. So, I am now looking for a better or comparable cutting program. I am familiar with PercisonCut. It is a pretty decent system also. I just need to know more about the Madico FirstCut. So, if there is anyone who is a user of CompterCut and now FirstCut. I would love to hear your input! :malc

It was a $10 increase unless you buy under 2k a year in film. It works out cheaper to buy the 2K in film and pay the lower rate than it does to pay the higher rate.

If I didn't like the films I'd buy a few rolls of graffiti or frost or something. We are talking $500 a quarter.

It was a $10 increase unless you buy under 2k a year in film. It works out cheaper to buy the 2K in film and pay the lower rate than it does to pay the higher rate.

If I didn't like the films I'd buy a few rolls of graffiti or frost or something. We are talking $500 a quarter.

Tim,

You know what is at the heart of my dislike and distrust. I can't help but think that Bekeart will change the rules again in the future and expect a larger purchase, or a higher fee, etc.

At what point will $500 no longer satisfy the "Big Dog"? Sooner or later that number will go up :thumb

Tim,

You know what is at the heart of my dislike and distrust. I can't help but think that Bekeart will change the rules again in the future and expect a larger purchase, or a higher fee, etc.

At what point will $500 no longer satisfy the "Big Dog"? Sooner or later that number will go up :wall

Get it in writing. Personally I don't see that and honestly I wanted a rate higher than 2k a year but all my CC dealers are using our films too so its irrelevant for me. I worry a lot of accounts only use the software from poor support on our end so they took film business elsewhere.

I understand you believe us to be big bad bekaert but that is just not the case. I'm not here to convince you otherwise but I wouldn't be working here if I didn't believe in my company, products and co workers. Take a look at the company outside of the rep who treated you poorly and you will see we are much much more than that.

Archived