92 Honda Accord 4 door

Guest CarLuvr

Guest dark n lovely
Gonna do an Accord this weekend. Those back glass on 92 Accords looked like a @#$% to work on. Any tips?

[*]106981

This car will make you curse! I h@te that F@#$% back window!

I am tinting one friday they did the other windows and want hust the rear tinted...I h@te just doing the rear cause you know sure as :thumb it gonna be a h@ck job and have all sorts of contamination in it...I wasn't able to give them a day before reminder maybe they will no show...wow hoping for a no show!

well he showed up and I was correct.. so much contamination in the windows he did it looked like the milky way........did the back in one piece it was easier then the sebring I did before it.....and you know you get a piece of @#$% car with hacked door glasses and you can be sure my back glass came out flawless....not a freakin speck.....and he could have cared less....told my buddy it is his winter car and didnt even look at the rear f'in window when he got in....a hole

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Yeah these are definitely not a "cakewalk", but nonetheless, I've been doing the back windows in one piece. Not that easy to do, but I pull it off. I'd say that the doors are quite a challenge because of the "shift", but not too bad.

Archived