What do you guys think of Madico films?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S

This is what I have used for years, flat and automotive, and never had a problem, what I like best about them is that I get the film the next day, unlike others I have used, but I have journeyed on other paths also!

Ive used most popular brands of film over the yrs..Madico is not my #1 choice of films ,however it's one of the better films in my opinion..I just don't like the cost of it..I find it a little pricier than all the others + I find it not quiter as good for heatshrinking ,however, It's got a great clarity and good adhesive..Where in Canada you from Goodtohave? I'm in Ontario myself :thumb

Finally made it back here after being cut off in the data loss! (I swear I had at least 500 posts... JK! ha)

Hey GoodtoHave. Good to have more canadians here! I'm out west and have been using madico for a few years now. I have to agree, nice stuff. The optical clairity is far better then sunguard and some of the others. Its nice to have the 330, too. Great heat rejection and a lot lighter than the 20% films. Curious to know where you are located...

Hey tint wizard. How's the tinting out east? Do you just do Auto or are you into flat glass as well?

Yea, Madico is a bit pricey here. Is this also the case in the states as well? Or are we just getting milked by the distributor?

Even though it is a bit more $ and the service isn't that great from the distibutors, I would much rather install it than SunGaurd.

All is well here Alive & Awake ..yepper, do flat glass as well, that's how I started, then got into cars in 84..never looked back ! LOL..I agree with you on the Sungard..using Lllumar these days..started with it..came back to it..not that I'm claiming it 's the best ,but it's the best overall for me :spit

I got out of it a few years ago but I still do a bit here and there for friends. I guess I miss the fumes of the glass cleaner, the soap on my hands, the heat gun and of course the heat and lack of air in a garage with the doors closed and the fans off. Mmmm!

Archived