ford fusion qtr glass REMOVAL

Guest 515tinter

Guest 515tinter
take off door panel, roll down glass, unbolt the channel between the door glass and vent, remove vent.

ok i removed the bolt behind the plug but cant budge the channel to remove the glass. it wiggles but cant seem to pry it free....

open your olfa blade one click trim 1/16 to 1/8th of the rubber spray the :thumb out of it with lots of soapy slip solution and you can slide up there, squeegee the window then use a fresh hard card cut at an angle to get behind the rubber.

filingtint005.jpg

Guest 515tinter
open your olfa blade one click trim 1/16 to 1/8th of the rubber spray the :poop out of it with lots of soapy slip solution and you can slide up there, squeegee the window then use a fresh hard card cut at an angle to get behind the rubber.

filingtint005.jpg

so this is instead of removing the glass? i would much rather remove it lol just seems like a behotch tucking under that gasket. the customer is coming back sunday for me to do these windows. it seemed like that channel was stuck at the top i was able to wiggle and free the bottom part but it was being held back from the top and didn't see any screw or anything. its gotta be easier than this! thanks for the help guys, any way you can get those pics to work?

Guest 515tinter
any more ideas?

There sure is a screw on the top, if I remember well it's beneath the rubber sealing on top of the window frame, it's quite hard to take out (the rubber)....

hmm, idk i didn't see any screw......im gonna have to disect this thing

Archived