art ain't free mk thanks bai!

I have had customers like that. First off...that they want to go with their design (which always looks like crap)...and secondly, that they don't respect the time you put into design. I feel for ya. Customers like that SUCK!

WHAT!? WHY?

Why would you ever think of charging a customer for your time? How long have you been doing this?

Don't you know that your times is WAY less important than the customers?

LOL if you couldn't figure it out I have been there had to do that and totally know where you are coming from. Who in the hezell do some of these people think they are?

:coffee Go buy one of these and mail it to him. someone has to make them. HAHAHA

I have had similar experiences with people like that.

One occasion, I had the guys pull the truck in and strip the graphics and handed him the check back, while politely notifying them they did not qualify to be a customer of my facility... :coffee

Hated to do it, but you cannot let people walk over you.

And I did tell the referral customer about the entire event, he is aware and feels like %&$# for referring him to us. He said that we were the last shop in the area that would even deal with him. He has gone through 7 shops in the last 3 years...

So, the guy knew when he referred this customer to you that he was a real challenge and did not advise you of this in advance ?

I, myself, would have a problem with that !

No he wasn't aware that the guy was an asshat. Actually the guy recommends the asshats biz to some of his customers but after what we went thru he isn't going to anymore.

We have worked for our good customer for 6 years, he has sent us a lot of work, this would be the first asshat out of many good customers he has sent us. I wasn't even going to mention it anymore to my good customer, I will just see what happens. Honestly, if the asshat has burned so many sigh biz's he is going to eventually run out of places to go to. I have decided if he comes back I am going to refuse to work for him. That will be a first for us. Nvr done that before. But he isn't worth the headache.

I know how you are feeling. I was gone all last week and left my wife in charge of feilding the custy's while I was away. I had about 10 custy's to call this morning, and out of all the them only 2 were decent to deal with.

Most of them were people who only wanted to deal with me personailly. One guy got offended when I told him half a benjamin to retint the sliding BG of his truck and put on a sunstrip. A couple were like well I will try to bring it in around my scheduled time. One custy wanted it done rightnow, So I tell him to meet me at the shop. He ask's how long it will take and after telling him an hour to hour and a half. He proceed's to tell me he has to leave town in like thiry min's. Were do these stupid azz people come from. It is like day of the dumb azz custy's around here :beer

I had to clamp down on the "My money time is my money , even if its not worth nothing to you " Philosophy last year. If there is money to be made , I want to work hard everyday , 7 days a week in the summer. But for people that want 4 consultations on tinting 5 windows on their house , or the customer that wants to make a dozen changes on a $40 sign , no thanks !!! I will spend my time getting home early for once and relaxing.

A good percentage of people will f**k you in anyway they can. Quality of life and family is more important than that, if they don't want to pay or they want to be ridiculous about some things, there's a bunch of other people out there with money in their hands waiting to give it to you. Deal with them and go home earlier to spend time with people you actually want to be around :thumb

Archived