1973 Suburban

coast2coasttinting

I have to say this is the oldest burban I have ever had anyone ask me to tint. I have done ton's of trucks of this body style, but this dam thing barely fit in my shop.

Looks like it was done back in th 90's. A guy I do older cars for traded for it last week. Atleast when it was built they did replace the gasket's making my job look alot better then some with original gasket's I have done in the past. :thumb

smanthaspics291.jpg

smanthaspics293.jpg

I broke the glass on the back window on one of them with a heat gun, when i first started tinting.

They had heat guns back then? I figured you would have had to rub two sticks together to generate a heat source.

Guest filmslayer
I broke the glass on the back window on one of them with a heat gun, when i first started tinting.

They had heat guns back then? I figured you would have had to rub two sticks together to generate a heat source.

:dunno

man the dealer must have been mad on that brand new burb way back then :lol2

:thumb

Guest Retnitorp

It was back in the 1980s we used Wagner Heat guns, they were for removing house paint.

Archived