Just wanted to add...

Guest AutoAccents

Guest AutoAccents

All I'm trying to get across is that I am just someone that doesn't have a family to support and I am someone that is just getting into the tinting world. BUT I don't like the fact that the first thing that I have ever said on this board was sent back to me with two ass remarks. I found that very unprofessional and coming from men like you guys that have been around for a while I felt offended. So naturally I came back with some anger involved. Plus one thing that I do want to say is I am a very creative person and have tons of great ideas that may just change the way we can do custom graphix in cars.

Next I don't want people to think I do little half-ass work just to get some "crack" and have fun with this. I consider myself a soon to be known as a graphic artist in the tinting world. I can do designs like house of tint. But I just don't have the demand like he does.

So I am asking that you back off of me and just let me in your crowd to enjoy this chatting web site and maybe some day down the road we may just help each other in redesigning custom tinting as we know it. I have a great big obsession with custom tinting and don't want to quit. And there will be nothing that will stop me from designing custom graphix.

My partner with the company designed the horse on the saleen mustang. Not one of my designs, which was made before I came along with his shop.

And last.... I don't care for the fader films on the entire windows but I do like to put them into some designs.

SO BACK OFF THE NEW GUY!!!!

Done......I'm backin' off. It just seemed you jumped my sh!t for no reason other than the fader remark. I'm not gonna beat a dead horse(like some of us have in other posts :rollin )

I have a great big obsession with custom tinting
So do I. Our company's web site has minimal pics on it. Our company also has 8 very talented tinters who do different graphics. Some custom, some computer cut. It's all good!
I don't like the fact that the first thing that I have ever said on this board was sent back to me with two ass remarks.
You'll find that most anyone here frowns on illegal tint in any form. Don't take it personally. It WAS the fader.
just let me in your crowd to enjoy this chatting web site
Everyone one of us who's a 'regular' enjoys a new guy joining the chat.
I don't care for the fader films on the entire windows but I do like to put them into some designs.
Ditto :thumb

No bad blood at all as long it's understood that if it has name, chances are it's been done before.

I came into the tint industry in 1980 hearing about my predecessor doing graphics and later saw some of his work in the bosses office. He had worked for them 5 years before metint, so that puts tint graphics waaaay back when.

Welcome to the board AA cents...

Anyone CAN do anything with tint, if they have a creative streak in them. Definitely not something that can be taught, it is innate.

:hmmm

Archived