dot matrix glue

ok quick run down

tint the whole window

put it out in the sun for 30 min this will get the film stuck up to the dots

bring it back in the shop and peel back the film over the dots while its hot, dot crease it.

run a small bead of magoop right in the groove where the film meets the glass and the dots end

use like the side swiper tool0650.jpg

leave the film hanging and start to push the film and goop to the top of the window

work the whole piece to the top you will have a bunch of goop glob out at the top so be ready for that and dont get it on the interior :thumb

eazy peazy!

I tried it and couldn't get it to work right. Maybe I was doing it wrong :thumb

That's what she told us. :idea

:lol You would

:thumb with an opening like that...how could I not?

:lol

That's what he said.

BOOM! I dun it.

ok quick run down

tint the whole window

put it out in the sun for 30 min this will get the film stuck up to the dots

bring it back in the shop and peel back the film over the dots while its hot, dot crease it.

run a small bead of magoop right in the groove where the film meets the glass and the dots end

use like the side swiper tool0650.jpg

leave the film hanging and start to push the film and goop to the top of the window

work the whole piece to the top you will have a bunch of goop glob out at the top so be ready for that and dont get it on the interior :thumb

eazy peazy!

Side swipers are great for dots! Wrap it in a towel and go to town. Same thing I do with glue (if I even bother with glue). Lately I've been sanding and had great results with that and just going over well with a side swiper after. I honestly just care that it's all even looking.

Guest rivercitytint

i have been useing the gel glue for awhile kinda messy but it works, and then i found the gel glue stick from elmers!!!!! i was kinda worried at first! it worked great no mess and you can lay it on very even and it dries perfect!

Guest shadeking

Years ago I used the elmers blue colored glue, it looked great as long as I applied it evenly. But on the inside it looked uneven (to me). Had no complaints. That was the good, the bad: it was time consuming. Now I'm all about time management. IMO, the vinyl is the way to go, its soft/plyable and fills in those spaces. Its really not that expensive compared to the time you put into sanding, or slopping glue up in there and hope everything turns out alright.

Archived