Oklahoma riding pics

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is impressive. The one thing I notice that plays against it is the lack of articulation. It does not flex the suspension well. Some of the stuff they were going over would have been easier with more suspension travel.

I'd be into the Jeep, One day I will have another Jeep

If I had the choice...I would be taking an Iltis. I have never been as impressed with an off road vehicle, like I have been with the Iltis'.

Bahahhahah my rzr will run cirlces around that thing. It has no travel and short wheel base. It would be on its top 10 minutes down the trail.

Guest tintjackal
That is an interesting 4x4 there Slick, never heard of it before.

neither had I until a couple of years ago.....I was amazed. A buddy of mine had one and took me out in it. It is licensed, and road legal. So we went out for a spin....but he wanted to show me some property that he was thinking about buying. As we are driving along the road, he says, "I know there is a road into it around here somewhere.....must be overgrown..." Then he proceeds to just drive down the ditch and THROUGH the woods...not even a path there...he just starts running over the trees. Now these are alders and poplar trees that were about 3-4" across about 15-20'high!! He drived in a couple of hundred yards and decides that the road must be down further. He shoves it in reverse and turns around....just like he was in a parking lot...and these trees were not sparse....there were tons of them! Then we went and did some mudding. I was totally impressed, so when I get home, I start looking for one....still haven't found one that anybody wants to part with....everybody that has one loves it. Another buddy of mine found one last year and rigged it up with a plow. Doesn't matter how much snow we get (and we got a lot this past winter)....he says the iltis can take care of it....and barely spins a wheel.

Wheres the grammar n@zi when you need him :beer That thing looks pretty cool. :rollin

That is an interesting 4x4 there Slick, never heard of it before.

neither had I until a couple of years ago.....I was amazed. A buddy of mine had one and took me out in it. It is licensed, and road legal. So we went out for a spin....but he wanted to show me some property that he was thinking about buying. As we are driving along the road, he says, "I know there is a road into it around here somewhere.....must be overgrown..." Then he proceeds to just drive down the ditch and THROUGH the woods...not even a path there...he just starts running over the trees. Now these are alders and poplar trees that were about 3-4" across about 15-20'high!! He drived in a couple of hundred yards and decides that the road must be down further. He shoves it in reverse and turns around....just like he was in a parking lot...and these trees were not sparse....there were tons of them! Then we went and did some mudding. I was totally impressed, so when I get home, I start looking for one....still haven't found one that anybody wants to part with....everybody that has one loves it. Another buddy of mine found one last year and rigged it up with a plow. Doesn't matter how much snow we get (and we got a lot this past winter)....he says the iltis can take care of it....and barely spins a wheel.

Wheres the grammar n@zi when you need him :gasp

:cool Hey....c'mon....when posting in a redneck type of thread....! When in Rome right!?!?!? :D

looks like alot of fun man....i just got back from 10 days of camping and muddin' on my 2 can-ams. :dunno nothing beats ridin' :malc we actually ran into about 17 inches of snow too. :cool

10 days thats awesome man. I wish i could get away that long to ride but minus the snow. I like flip flops and shorts when i go. We havent seen that much snow in 10 years combine lol

Archived