Oklahoma riding pics

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be into the Jeep, One day I will have another Jeep

If I had the choice...I would be taking an Iltis. I have never been as impressed with an off road vehicle, like I have been with the Iltis'.

That is an interesting 4x4 there Slick, never heard of it before.

neither had I until a couple of years ago.....I was amazed. A buddy of mine had one and took me out in it. It is licensed, and road legal. So we went out for a spin....but he wanted to show me some property that he was thinking about buying. As we are driving along the road, he says, "I know there is a road into it around here somewhere.....must be overgrown..." Then he proceeds to just drive down the ditch and THROUGH the woods...not even a path there...he just starts running over the trees. Now these are alders and poplar trees that were about 3-4" across about 15-20'high!! He drived in a couple of hundred yards and decides that the road must be down further. He shoves it in reverse and turns around....just like he was in a parking lot...and these trees were not sparse....there were tons of them! Then we went and did some mudding. I was totally impressed, so when I get home, I start looking for one....still haven't found one that anybody wants to part with....everybody that has one loves it. Another buddy of mine found one last year and rigged it up with a plow. Doesn't matter how much snow we get (and we got a lot this past winter)....he says the iltis can take care of it....and barely spins a wheel.

I looked at more of the videos on it from what you posted and somewhere they said it has the Audi Quattro 4WD system?? Who makes it??

Archived