Just messin' around with the idea of a new logo

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

i think further off, pick simple, think of it like, the harder it is to weed in vinyl the more cluttered it is, i would just get something simple, something easily made into a vector, and can easily be reproduced in ANY color.

i think further off, pick simple, think of it like, the harder it is to weed in vinyl the more cluttered it is, i would just get something simple, something easily made into a vector, and can easily be reproduced in ANY color.

Got it...working on the next one. Its f'n hard to come up wit ideas...lol

Here's another...more simple

Newer.jpg

I like this one. The visual effect looks like it could be going either direction depending on how you look at it. going from left to right it looks like the front of a sporty car driving to te right, or looking at it from the other direction it looks more like a bently or RR or somin classic and classy. I think this is a good option :beer

darkside.png

just something I put together what you think?

That is f'n AWESOME!!! I love it. That sun is great, made me laugh, then made perfect sense. LOL.

Archived