Last Post Ho #112

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ehhhhh kinda fair to midland......rather run down right about now and not looking forward to traffic on the way home.

You need to move house or job.

I get calls weekly from recruiters, but not much close to where I live for what I do. I have plans of what I want to do, but not there yet. Until then I just have to suck it up.

end game I would like to run a family business with the kids with tinting and other stuff so that I can get away from what I do now. If I can't get some of the foundation going soon, I may get pulled in a different direction, but I enjoyed tinting before and figured it would be something to do with the family.

my youngest is almost 7 and I am hardly home. Yeah I know there is a lot of time spent running a business like this, but if it is close to home and they are involved, I figured it would work out better in the end.

not sure if I mentioned it, but my youngest made me soo proud Sunday. She has been swimming really well in the shallow end of the pool, but has been very good about staying away from the deep end. well my wife wanted to get her over her fear of the deep end in case she fell in she would know that she could just swim out of it. well it took a little work, but she was able to swim end to end on her own. Next challenge is going to be getting her to dive to the bottom of the deep end :trustme

Hiya Mrs beautiful in personality :rollin

not sure if I mentioned it, but my youngest made me soo proud Sunday. She has been swimming really well in the shallow end of the pool, but has been very good about staying away from the deep end. well my wife wanted to get her over her fear of the deep end in case she fell in she would know that she could just swim out of it. well it took a little work, but she was able to swim end to end on her own. Next challenge is going to be getting her to dive to the bottom of the deep end :trustme

Hiya Mrs beautiful in personality :rollin

That's great Balzy, it's so important to loose that fear.... she'll swim like a fish before you know it.

my youngest is almost 7 and I am hardly home. Yeah I know there is a lot of time spent running a business like this, but if it is close to home and they are involved, I figured it would work out better in the end.

That would be cool.

Good deal, can't be too safe.

Archived