XPEL Ultimate Film

What are the expert opinions on the use of the new XPEL Ultimate Film? top coat, adhesive, workability, capsheet etc.

Any users yet? What do ya think?

The Ultimate film hasn't been released yet, so you probably won't get too many responses (only a few people received samples off of a small trial run a few months ago). We're taking preorders for bulk rolls and samples, though. Shoot me an e-mail at jphillips@xpel.com if you want to stake your claim on any, or if you have any questions!

Guest XPELEric2
What are the expert opinions on the use of the new XPEL Ultimate Film? top coat, adhesive, workability, capsheet etc.

The Ultimate film hasn't been released yet, so you probably won't get too many responses (only a few people received samples off of a small trial run a few months ago). We're taking preorders for bulk rolls and samples, though. Shoot me an e-mail at jphillips@xpel.com if you want to stake your claim on any, or if you have any questions!

We are now shipping Ultimate in all sizes including 60 Inch.

Guest AccutintBellevue

We are now shipping Ultimate in all sizes including 60 Inch.

Hi Eric, Is it possible to get a sample of the 60 inch?

Hi Eric, Is it possible to get a sample of the 60 inch?

If you can e-mail me your shipping address and phone number, we'll get a sample piece headed your way. You can send it to jphillips@xpel.com.

Guest execpaintpro

As posted above we used the new Ultimate on a brand new mustang and it came out incredible. Film is ultra smooth, easy to use, stretches great and most importantly look virtually invisible on the car. I am very please with the fit and finish and think Xpel hit the mark with the Ultimate... Nice job guys...

Archived