Mobile/Modular home windows

Listen man I am sorry if I come off like a smart ass to you.

I was really just trying to give you some sound advice. However since you seem to know everything you need to about tinting flat glass I won't bother giving you my :lol2 on anything else.

Thanks I'm not acting like I know everything about flat glass but if I ask a question I expect an answer to that question not off subject answers. So still if you do not have an answer to my original question I don't want your advice.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really just trying to give you some sound advice. However since you seem to know everything you need to about tinting flat glass I won't bother giving you my :lol2 on anything else.

Thanks I'm not acting like I know everything about flat glass but if I ask a question I expect an answer to that question not off subject answers. So still if you do not have an answer to my original question I don't want your advice.

You in the wrong place then jimmy. We BS 95% and actually help 5%..c2c was quite helpful imo, i think he stays on subject more then most of us :lol2

Guest Crackz

it is a public forum with many different tinters here who have many different ways of doing things and many different opinions its not a place to have soft skin or feelings you ask in public for advice your gonna get it along with opinion dont get mad from your lack of knowledge of your material take it with a grain of salt and keep posting how would you like if we posted dont ask any more questions here any more ??? keep slanging tint and keep posting :beer

I was really just trying to give you some sound advice. However since you seem to know everything you need to about tinting flat glass I won't bother giving you my :beer on anything else.

You in the wrong place then jimmy. We BS 95% and actually help 5%..c2c was quite helpful imo, i think he stays on subject more then most of us :thumb

man don't go saying chit like that you are gonna get me a bad rap :lol

I don't mind talking a little junk back and forth I can hold my own on that, all I'm asking though is there an easier way of going about putting these windows back in so I don't break the glass. All he would have simply had to say was it isn't nesasary to take the windows out and that would have been that , but no he wants to talk down to everybody on this thread so I simply asked to not reply to my stuff. I don't mind taking peoples advice just not talked down to. Maybe in just taking it the wrong way but that's the way it seems to me.

Coast To Coast Tinting is one of the nicest guys here, I really doubt he was trying to talk down to you bro.

Group hug :dunno

:lol2 thanks Ric

I'm pretty sure I didn't hurt this kid's feelings to bad.

Jh in all honesty I was just trying to point out that whoever had told you to remove inner windows and place auto film on storm windows was completely wrong for telling you that. There is alot more to flat glass tinting then just slapping film on the glass. I think everybody here that has had to replace broken glass would agree. Again I'm sorry if I seemed to talk down to you instead of a fellow tinter. Please keep in mind that I have been slapping film on windows since you were 8 years old, so I just might have a reason for telling you that you should really consider doing some research on flat glass to better yourself in this industry. I ment no harm to you in any way, and I hope we can still be friends. :beer

Coast To Coast Tinting is one of the nicest guys here, I really doubt he was trying to talk down to you bro.

Group hug :deadhorse

:rollin thanks Ric

I'm pretty sure I didn't hurt this kid's feelings to bad.

Jh in all honesty I was just trying to point out that whoever had told you to remove inner windows and place auto film on storm windows was completely wrong for telling you that. There is alot more to flat glass tinting then just slapping film on the glass. I think everybody here that has had to replace broken glass would agree. Again I'm sorry if I seemed to talk down to you instead of a fellow tinter. Please keep in mind that I have been slapping film on windows since you were 8 years old, so I just might have a reason for telling you that you should really consider doing some research on flat glass to better yourself in this industry. I ment no harm to you in any way, and I hope we can still be friends. :poke

thanks c2c no harm no foul I guess its just the way I interpreted it. Plus I was a little intoxicated last night so I was kinda letting my mouth fly. Anyways I will do a little more research next time its just I was told that single pane windows like that you didn't have to worry about as much as like with the double panes. :blah

honestly start checking into flat glass films. They might be alittle more expensive, but dry adhesive is much easier to work with. Also Suntek makes some pretty light films that perform as good if not better then what you installed on this home. No more heat then Suntek HP 30% will stop you could have been better to installed their SYDS 35%. Just remember not to take alot of the stuff we say to personailly. You can learn so much from this site, and it's not nearly as biasised as what one of the film manny's will tell you about the film they are selling. :deadhorse

Archived