cracked glass

in the process of doing a VW golf. cleaning up the BG and noticed a crack between 2 defroster lines. its on the inside. putting Globals 40% on and was curious if this was gonna be an issue. will this cause the crack to get bigger or possibly break the BG?

they do crack, i did a 2011 civic the other day and it had a small crack going thru one defogger line, also had a litte chunck out of it, i called the dealsership that sent it over and told them and they said not to worry about it and if the customer noticed it they would have it replaced and pay me to retint it, I would have never thought it was cracked either, i looked at it for like 20 min. lol. looked just like a crack in the windshield.

i can promis you it was cracked, i should have taken a pic of it, looks just like a small crack on a windshield, who knows it might have been a laminated back glass and not tempered, but for sure it was a crack and not a scratch,

i can promis you it was cracked, i should have taken a pic of it, looks just like a small crack on a windshield, who knows it might have been a laminated back glass and not tempered, but for sure it was a crack and not a scratch,

2011 Civics don't come with laminated b/g.

Archived