puchasing window film, who - where - how

Guest VOLTRON

most of us were there at one point in our lives some people forget where they came from. There are many films out there you could use, pick up a magazine and check out the different brands. I am not an auto guy so I couldnt really help you on this side of the industry other then find out from others what films are good to use. I will say however that some films last longer and are better in different climates. A film that may last 5 years in New Jersey may not last 1 year in Arizona.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ridiculous

most of us were there at one point in our lives some people forget where they came from. There are many films out there you could use, pick up a magazine and check out the different brands. I am not an auto guy so I couldnt really help you on this side of the industry other then find out from others what films are good to use. I will say however that some films last longer and are better in different climates. A film that may last 5 years in New Jersey may not last 1 year in Arizona.

i didn't foreget where i came from. as a matter of fact, i'm still there. i'm still a green horn. but i never had to ask where to find film. if you just do a simple search on TD the answer to this question will be found. do a google search and call the companies that pop up and ask for a sample and info. check ads on TD and ask for samples and info. express window films is at the top of the page as i'm writing this. i mean come on O.P. you say you know what your getting into yet have to ask where to find film? :dunno

Guest VOLTRON

I think he was more asking what films are good at a good price. I think he is asking for proffesional oppinions on certain films.

Guest ridiculous

well i don't know what to say then.

i use johnson as of now. their marathon line to be more specific. i like the film and customer service.

I think he was more asking what films are good at a good price. I think he is asking for proffesional oppinions on certain films.

Correct, thank you for understanding. I will do some more research on express window films. I'm sure there is plenty in this forum and it seems fairly easy to obtain. I tried contacting SunTek and they wanting a business tax ID and then never returned my emails. My place of employment is very pro 3M and act like no other film exists and/or anything else is like purchasing film at auto zone. Besides Express, is there any other brands that would compete with thier quality, price, and customer service?

Correct, thank you for understanding. I will do some more research on express window films. I'm sure there is plenty in this forum and it seems fairly easy to obtain. I tried contacting SunTek and they wanting a business tax ID and then never returned my emails. My place of employment is very pro 3M and act like no other film exists and/or anything else is like purchasing film at auto zone. Besides Express, is there any other brands that would compete with thier quality, price, and customer service?

I think Value Tint will also sell to you.

http://www.valuetint.com/

Once a user makes 10 posts on the forum they are able to use all the features. This is due to abuse by spammers. I apologize for any inconvenience and welcome to the forum.

Howard prefers using email anyway. :thumb

Archived