I have to say I loved the ATX. I liked the name, the color, the user friendliness, and then it was tossed to the side for CTX. 1st generation CTX just was not a move in the right direction from ATX. Now, however, I picked up a 40" roll of the new CTX 40 and thankfully it is all the ATX 40 was and more. Anyone else liking the new look of the CTX and giving it another shot?

I have to say I loved the ATX. I liked the name, the color, the user friendliness, and then it was tossed to the side for CTX. 1st generation CTX just was not a move in the right direction from ATX. Now, however, I picked up a 40" roll of the new CTX 40 and thankfully it is all the ATX 40 was and more. Anyone else liking the new look of the CTX and giving it another shot?

I like it, I have the old on my car and like that too. New one I think will cut down on the whiners.

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

I thought about getting a roll of this. I have a sample roll given to me by my rep, but it has a blue tint to it. Is that the "old" CTX? Have they improved it? I haven't been on the forums in years so I'm sure this has been talked about quite a bit.

I thought about getting a roll of this. I have a sample roll given to me by my rep, but it has a blue tint to it. Is that the "old" CTX? Have they improved it? I haven't been on the forums in years so I'm sure this has been talked about quite a bit.

It has been changed and is less blue/mauve whatever and is worth a try.

CTX 40 :blink: pinkmadnessctxbmwvw067.jpgpinkmadnessctxbmwvw065.jpg

In another thread I had mentioned how blue the ctx was, well they fixed it! Beautiful color now! Cant wait to sell more of it!

Archived