need help with impala

painted600rr

Other than being a big bg it is a

very easy shrink. IMO it sounds

like you are over shrinking. :poop

no the bottom is supposed to lay flat couldnt get it to stay down. im nopt using any heat

If you aren't using anyheat on the bottom of the BG you should be. Split the BG in the middle from side to side. Then shrink both top and bottom sections of the BG. :lol

doesnt sound like youve done one of these before but neither had i before now. i got it to lay down eventually. the film doesnt really need much of a shrink only on the top half. the bottmw on the other hand doesnt need any heat or shrinking. the bottom half of the glass curves inward but its flat. so with the top being curved and the bottom sloping outward its hard to keep it flat. it just took some time to get it to stay flat so i could make my final cut. applying the film on the inside was another story the bottom edge would not stick to the window for the life of me. the way i accomplished it was stared at one corner and worked my way across the bottom by sliding a yellow turbo to hold the tint down as i squeegeed out the water with the blue max. its a pain but i think the next one i do will be a lot easier. thanks for the replies guys.

Did this bg with the II anchor, made it really easy to shrink.

i didnt even think of trying the II ancor

Archived