non-tempered windows

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
Try a dual reflective, the glass is small as well so I think you could go pretty dark, Hanita do a 05 dual

Which will be safe.

As I've said before - FTG recommendations deal with the probability of breakage - they are not a guaranty.

I've had windows with very "safe" films applied break, and I've had windows with "unsafe" films applied not break.

These are small windows so it's no big deal, but if you have a large window which has a film approved for application to it, and the window breaks, and your glass breakage coverage is less than what the replacement cost is for the window, you are going to have an unhappy customer (they will not be happy even if the replacement cost is less than the glass breakage coverage). I always warn customers of the potential for breakage if the window would be expensive to replace - even if the FTG combination is approved.

Guest Solscreen
Try a dual reflective, the glass is small as well so I think you could go pretty dark, Hanita do a 05 dual

Which will be safe.

All of them I believe.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Which will be safe.

All of them I believe.

It was a statement of agreement not a question. :woowoo

Archived