Albuquerque Rookie

Guest MajorPain

Guest MajorPain

Just began working at Mercedes, Porsche, and Audi installing window tint and clear bra. Im basically a helper with a background in creating, plotting, and installing things like Camaro SS Stripes, various decals, etc. Small time stuff, anyway, I was wondering where the best few days school or seminar is around the country. Going to attend something really soon so I can get a jump start and move from helper (hourly) to tech (commission.) Thanks for the advice, great forum, and lots of great info!

Just began working at Mercedes, Porsche, and Audi installing window tint and clear bra. Im basically a helper with a background in creating, plotting, and installing things like Camaro SS Stripes, various decals, etc. Small time stuff, anyway, I was wondering where the best few days school or seminar is around the country. Going to attend something really soon so I can get a jump start and move from helper (hourly) to tech (commission.) Thanks for the advice, great forum, and lots of great info!

Welcome to the board :beer

Check out my learning library of dvd's or hands on training on my website below.

Guest MajorPain

Thanks guys, @Stan: Albuquerque Mercedes, Porsche, and Audi Dealership on I-25 North, exit Alameda, go through intersection, dealership on the right. Will be checking out the vids asap.

Welcome fellow Albuquerque guy.

I'm in Southern NM on vacation till next Tuesday. Would be great to meet and and take a picture or two for photochoppin :badidea

I will have to figure out my flight time. What part of ALB is your shop Mang?

Fairly central located on Lomas and Pennsylvania 7900 Lomas. it's about 1/2 mile east of the fair grounds.

Archived